Call For Papers
It is a pleasure to invite you to India International Islamic Academic Conference. The conference is organized by Students Islamic Organisation of India (SIO) and will take place in New Delhi on 8-9 October 2016.
No Registration fee for paper presenters. TA (sleeper) will be provided for paper presenters and one side air fare will e provided for selected international paper presenters. All Participants will provide accommodation from 7th evening to 10th evening. Food will be served for all participants on 8th & 9th October2016
Topics of interest
We invite papers at this conference that focus on one of three distinctive clusters or areas listed below:
Identity Formation: Nation State, Civil Society and Islam
Civilizational Discourses in the light of Maqasid al-Sharia
Guide Line For Presenters
The papers accepted for presentation at the conference will be selected on a competitive selection process. Abstracts will be evaluated according to the following categories: originality of theme, clear data and methodology, clarity and relevance of the proposal to the conference theme, and contribution to the conference theme.
The abstract of paper should not be more than 250 words. It should indicate:
- Title of Paper
- Theme and Sub theme of the conference
- Key words
- Presenter’s brief description, on a separate page, including name, designation, educational qualifications, and professional status.
- Author’s Title & Name, University/Organization, Paper Title and Email Address to be stated clearly on the cover page of the paper.
- The paper should consist of 3,500 – 6,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Font – Times New Roman; Size 12 for Text, 10 for Footnotes
- Line spacing -1.5 for text and single for footnotes
- Microsoft Word Document Format
The language of presentation will be English/Arabic/Urdu. Each speaker will be allocated a maximum of 15 minutes to present his/her paper. The presentation venue is equipped with a computer and LCD projector. Speakers who wish to use PowerPoint slides to present their papers should save their slides into a USB drive for this purpose.
Publication of Papers
Selected papers would be considered for publication in the form of a book with ISSN.
To Upload Your Abstract click here
Deadline for abstract submission: 10 September 2016
Notification of acceptance: 15 September 2016
Deadline for final paper submission: 02 October 2016